!!UGH!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Lunachick, Apr 26, 2007.

1. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    This has nothing to do with anything in particular, but last night I found myself with a spoon in one hand and a container of French Vanilla ice cream in the other, and I don't know what happened, but I ate the whole thing except for about two bites worth. I feel a little better fessing up. (And I'm not talking about those small containers!)

2. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

[​IMG] [​IMG] Been there, done that! Dont feel guilty....feel good cause you were able to finish it! Like mom says...dont start what you dont plan to finish! [​IMG]

3. cookinmom

cookinmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2007
    Saint George GA
    Quote:Hey I love that outloook! Makes me feel lots better about the peach cobbler I consumed before dinner yesterday! [​IMG]

4. mudhen

mudhen confidently clueless

Jan 15, 2007
    Shepherdstown, WV
    Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do!! [​IMG]
    Don't you worry though, you are not alone! [​IMG]

Do you know that I don't make bread pudding anymore? Just because the last time I did, .....I ate the whole thing [​IMG] but yummy.... [​IMG]

5. MoonGoddess

MoonGoddess Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2007
    Philly, PA
    Oh Lunachick, don't you fret girl. I did the SAME thing like two days ago with a package of organic oreo thingies.

Now I ask you, did I somehow think because they were organic I was in someway safe?? Yeah...uh, they are HEALTHY cookies. Good grief. And I wonder why I cannot ever lose weight. [​IMG]

And YESTERDAY I mixed in raspberries with vanilla ice cream and called it lunch. I'm gonna weigh 800 lbs by my 33rd birthday.

6. 4H kids and mom

4H kids and mom Cooped Up

Mar 10, 2007
    Southern Wisconsin
    And YESTERDAY I mixed in raspberries with vanilla ice cream and called it lunch. I'm gonna weigh 800 lbs by my 33rd birthday.

Don't feel TOO bad...hub was home for a blissful few days and now he's off again for a 10 day stretch. [​IMG] Oh, and did I mention he's partnered with a chick (and NOT the cute fuzzy kind) for these 10 days? [​IMG] BUT, I had chance to meet her before they drove off, and she is by NO MEANS his type, and he's not hers....she has a WIFE. So I'm no longer worried. However, before I knew this about her, I HAD had 2 pints of Ben and Jerrys in the freezer (Chunky Monkey and Two Twisted with Double Fudge Brownie and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough...Mmmmm) and they are now not there.... [​IMG] Hmm...wonder where they got to? lol [​IMG]

I'm also a member on a truckers wife forum and we're having a "Loosin the Load" contest...lol I only weigh 130, but its nice to know there are others out there that can polish off a pint of ice cream mixed with birthday cake and cookie crumbs, call it lunch, and feel good about it! [​IMG] (Secretly, between y'all an' me...whenever we get McD's for lunch and get a tasty ice cream treat for "dessert", we always eat it first and use the "Well, it would melt and hamburgers are re-heatable" excuse! [​IMG]

7. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Hey, don't worry about it!

Eating a huge container of Coldstones Icecream for dinner.... GUILTY. [​IMG]

8. 65browneyes

65browneyes Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2007
    Arizona
    My mom's homemade cream puffs...........are what get me. Good thing she doesn't make them often, or I'd hate to admit what I would weigh! Those wonderful pudding filled pastries are perfect for breakfast..........lunch...........dinner.......desert............when the dog barks, the hens lay, the mailman brings this weeks bills.........in other words, they're just perfect any time!! LOL

Hey, wait..........is this true confessions?? LOL

9. chrissieg

chrissieg Chillin' With My Peeps

Hey, wait..........is this true confessions?? LOL

Looks like it. Trouble is we always cook/buy things we like [​IMG] ..... there is no hope! I'm just about to eat a spoonful of marmalade because I've eaten all the biscuits and I NEED SUGAR!!!!​

10. jmofaustin

jmofaustin Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2007
    Austin, TX
    We are soooo guilty, when my husband and I were perfecting baklava before christmas, we ate like 6 batches because we thought it should be perfect before the guests ate it [​IMG], ya right.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by