!!UGH!!

Lunachick

Chicken Slave
12 Years
Mar 19, 2007
Brick, NJ
This has nothing to do with anything in particular, but last night I found myself with a spoon in one hand and a container of French Vanilla ice cream in the other, and I don't know what happened, but I ate the whole thing except for about two bites worth. I feel a little better fessing up. (And I'm not talking about those small containers!)

lau.gif
lau.gif
Been there, done that! Dont feel guilty....feel good cause you were able to finish it! Like mom says...dont start what you dont plan to finish!
gig.gif

Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do!!
gig.gif

Don't you worry though, you are not alone!
hugs.gif

Do you know that I don't make bread pudding anymore? Just because the last time I did, .....I ate the whole thing
barnie.gif
but yummy....
love.gif

Oh Lunachick, don't you fret girl. I did the SAME thing like two days ago with a package of organic oreo thingies.

Now I ask you, did I somehow think because they were organic I was in someway safe?? Yeah...uh, they are HEALTHY cookies. Good grief. And I wonder why I cannot ever lose weight.
tongue.png

And YESTERDAY I mixed in raspberries with vanilla ice cream and called it lunch. I'm gonna weigh 800 lbs by my 33rd birthday.

And YESTERDAY I mixed in raspberries with vanilla ice cream and called it lunch. I'm gonna weigh 800 lbs by my 33rd birthday.

Don't feel TOO bad...hub was home for a blissful few days and now he's off again for a 10 day stretch.
roll.png
Oh, and did I mention he's partnered with a chick (and NOT the cute fuzzy kind) for these 10 days?
hmm.png
BUT, I had chance to meet her before they drove off, and she is by NO MEANS his type, and he's not hers....she has a WIFE. So I'm no longer worried. However, before I knew this about her, I HAD had 2 pints of Ben and Jerrys in the freezer (Chunky Monkey and Two Twisted with Double Fudge Brownie and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough...Mmmmm) and they are now not there....
roll.png
Hmm...wonder where they got to? lol
wink.png

I'm also a member on a truckers wife forum and we're having a "Loosin the Load" contest...lol I only weigh 130, but its nice to know there are others out there that can polish off a pint of ice cream mixed with birthday cake and cookie crumbs, call it lunch, and feel good about it!
wink.png
(Secretly, between y'all an' me...whenever we get McD's for lunch and get a tasty ice cream treat for "dessert", we always eat it first and use the "Well, it would melt and hamburgers are re-heatable" excuse!
lol.png

My mom's homemade cream puffs...........are what get me. Good thing she doesn't make them often, or I'd hate to admit what I would weigh! Those wonderful pudding filled pastries are perfect for breakfast..........lunch...........dinner.......desert............when the dog barks, the hens lay, the mailman brings this weeks bills.........in other words, they're just perfect any time!! LOL

Hey, wait..........is this true confessions?? LOL

Hey, wait..........is this true confessions?? LOL

Looks like it. Trouble is we always cook/buy things we like
sad.png
..... there is no hope! I'm just about to eat a spoonful of marmalade because I've eaten all the biscuits and I NEED SUGAR!!!!​

We are soooo guilty, when my husband and I were perfecting baklava before christmas, we ate like 6 batches because we thought it should be perfect before the guests ate it
tongue.png
, ya right.

Back
Top Bottom