Ugliest Chicken Contest- Now ended and WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Ha ha ha!!!! I'm not in it to win.
smile.png
It's mainly about having fun exhibiting our most unattractive birds and seeing others, as well. I happen to agree that thus far, Pearl is a winner!
big_smile.png

-Alex
thumbsup.gif

it even looks like she has a wart on her nose...
lau.gif

She is not molting, she's a rescue frazzle :-D when she IS molting...
1f631.png

I crocheted her a sweater last winter and she's gonna have to wear it again this winter too!
Lol! She could really use a spa treatment! Poor little girl...first chicken I ever rescued, and she quickly became everyone's fave! Super sweet little girl, even if she is ugly!
She loves taking care of chicks, and even her voice is strange...instead of the traditional mama calling chicks, she sounds like a coughing turkey, but all her little babies run up to her anyway!
I'm proud of my little ugly girl! I'll try and get some more pics to share!

How about the dynamic duo here, Pearlygirl on the left and Agatha on the right.
:

All it took was a little over-fermented food to get them singing, "Oh the girls all get prettier at closing time!"

I would like to enter this contest. But I am not able to post or upload pictures, When I try it comes up with a box that says ( You don't have permission to create attachments ). Can somebody fix this bug?
Thank You,
Steven

I see you joined up yesterday. If I recall correctly BYC has a spam protection thing which means new users can't upload pictures until a week or two (can't remember exactly) after joining.

I could delay the deadline until you are allowed to post pictures, if you want.
big_smile.png
I really want more Online Poultry Show fans! I think nowhere near enough BYC'ers know about this great section! I've always wanted to show my birds, but I really don't want to take the biosecurity risk, so OPS is perfect.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom