Uh oh...I accidently ordered 25 guineas:/

Rachel's Hobby Hatchery :

lol where did you order them from... they are so cool, I just dont like how wild they are, you cant lock them up or they will kill themself trying to get out... I dont have enough property to let them roam I WOULD take some from my BFF (she has like 50 & wants to give me some) but I dont know what I would do with them

Depends where you're at. I got mine from a local breeder. IDEAL poultry, Murry Mcmurry hatchery, Meyer hatchery, and abunch of other sell guinea fowl. My guineas are not wild at all. They will come roost on my legs if I sit down. They eat out of my hand and follow me around where ever I go making wacky nosies all the way!
lau.gif

Hey RockyToggRanch - I am in upstate NY - and would love to take 5 off of your hands!! I have been looking at them, but really don't want the minimum number everyone requires!!!
smile.png

I'm thinking about getting some guineas.....if only I could convince my parents.
lau.gif
Well, convincing them to let me get quail was easy enough....begging for guineas should be my next project.
gig.gif

Quote:
Where is Prospect, NY? I'm in Northern Oswego County...1/2 way between Syracuse and Watertown.

Prospect is about 15 miles north of Utica - Oneida County -

Back
Top Bottom