UK chicken lovers?

HI, Any UK chicken lovers out there? Everyone seems to be in the USA! Fantastic site though, great for helping me out. Still a newbie to the chicken world, and need all the help I can get.
hmm.png
Hi, I'm in Bournemouth, Dorset, nice to see some other Brits on here. You can ask anything and get really useful answers - everyone is so friendly and knowledgeable. I just love talking to people on the other side of the pond!

yeah been on prelved

will be picking 3 more up this weekend, hopefully all will be hens

mine are mixed breeds have you all gone for pure breeds so to speak??

i have got pure silkies , silkie frizzle , polish and a bluebelle but i do have a broody silkie x bantam who is lovely , going to buy another bluebelle they are so nice , quite nature and great egg layers . i do think the mixed breeds do make better moms though and wouldnt care if mine mated and i had mixed

Hi, I'm in Bournemouth, Dorset, nice to see some other Brits on here. You can ask anything and get really useful answers - everyone is so friendly and knowledgeable. I just love talking to people on the other side of the pond!
i agree valerie and my i say you also come from a nice part of the uk unlike myself lol

Back
Top Bottom