Uk. Chicktec Inca incubator For Sale. Used Once. Downsizing :)

Chasingcars

Songster
Sep 15, 2017
Derbyshire , England
I’m selling this incubator as it holds 50 eggs and I only hatch a few ...it’s just too professional a set up for my needs ( gift from my over zealous mum)
It’s s great bit of kit, Eu made ( not cheap import) with built in monitor for humidity and temperature .
I hatched 11 of the 13 eggs so pretty successful for a first hatch. It’s only 7 weeks old and like new .
Here’s a link With info ...

https://www.littlefieldsfarm.com/chicktec-inca-50-chicken-egg-incubator

I’d like £160. Which is £70 off the price.
I also have a small boxed unused brooder plate £25. ( Mum bought me two and I’m keeping just one..my birthday gift was all about chicks :)
I live in a tiny house so I’ll be buying a smaller incubator with the money as this hatching malarkey is addictive!
I’m between Ashbourne and Buxton sk17 but do travel with work a bit so maybe can meet up..
Any questions do get in touch ...

50E54527-8A9E-4CA2-BFBD-D2FA38F2B1A5.png 5BA3CD12-9BEB-4E79-B14A-142D9C8E67F6.jpeg 1337FCD3-4203-4154-991C-54B791D32A1A.jpeg

Get a Brinsea!! You won't be disappointed. They make a Mini advance 2 which should be just the size you need. Great bators!! Set it and forget it. All automatic. Used them for years with great success!!
Best,
Karen in USA.

Thank you Karen...this is a great incubator but I’ll never hatch 50 eggs! I’m a sort of 8-10 hatch so it’s wasted on me! I’ll take a look st the brinsea..although I may just go for the smaller version of this as I like the clear dome visibility you get with chicktec incubators ...

Yup. Brinsea has the clear dome too. Love it!! Holds 7-12 eggs depending on the model of Mini Advance. One reason I like so much ( aside from the elegant electronics and great hatch ratios) is that 7 chicks is just the right number for a large plastic tub brooder.
I used the basic Mini Advance, not the Mini Advance 2, holds 7 eggs, just loved it! They don't make the basic Mini Advance any more. but you can find them used on the net at times.
Best,
Karen

Incubator now sold.
Thank you for all your advice..I bought the brinsea maxi 2 EX. Looks tiny compared to my old incubator and can’t imagine 12 hatched chicks in there but easy to use..fingers crossed it’s as good as everyone says :)

Back
Top Bottom