UK Member Please Say HI

Hi! I'm in south Wales too :highfive:

what sort of chickens do you keep? photos always welcome here :D
Hello! Nice to meet a local! I have a mixture, at the moment just 2 Orpingtons and a hybrid after I lost most of my birds to a fox attack (my first experience of that), but a few days ago one of the Orpingtons hatched out 4 babies after I gave her some fertilised eggs so I’m building back up! The chicks are an assorted bunch of 1 cream crested legbar, 2 Cheshire blues and 1 Rhode island red. I’ve tried and failed to photo all of them as yet!
What do you have?

Attachments

• D4D1B643-2A25-4B1A-91D5-E3A029EDB8C8.jpeg
    D4D1B643-2A25-4B1A-91D5-E3A029EDB8C8.jpeg
    406.8 KB · Views: 4
the chick is adorable, and who doesn't love a broody?! Sorry to hear about the fox; I lost a broody to one in 2020 :(
I have an assortment of Swedish Flower, Araucana, Norfolk Grey, Welsumer, Barbezieux, Penedesenca, and their hybrid offspring.
DSC00932.JPG

the chick is adorable, and who doesn't love a broody?! Sorry to hear about the fox; I lost a broody to one in 2020 :(
I have an assortment of Swedish Flower, Araucana, Norfolk Grey, Welsumer, Barbezieux, Penedesenca, and their hybrid offspring. View attachment 3069957
Ah, they are beautiful! The colours 😍
You have loads of space too (mine are back garden birds) I’m not jealous, honest!

Back
Top Bottom