UK Member Please Say HI

Morning all and happy new year
Does anyone know if the restrictions will be extended? I imagine they will be but I'm finding it hard to get any info.
I've 2 7 week old chickens in the front room still and now they can half fly although it's quite funny it's a bit of a pain lol
I've only 4 chickens and 1 day old chick outside that are locked up in 2's
After starting to integrate the 4 together then locking them up separately imagine I'll have to do it all over again
1f914.png
1f615.png

Cheers

Morning all and happy new year
Does anyone know if the restrictions will be extended? I imagine they will be but I'm finding it hard to get any info.
I've 2 7 week old chickens in the front room still and now they can half fly although it's quite funny it's a bit of a pain lol
I've only 4 chickens and 1 day old chick outside that are locked up in 2's
After starting to integrate the 4 together then locking them up separately imagine I'll have to do it all over again
1f914.png
1f615.png

Cheers

I have not heard anything about the restrictions being extended and I hope it stays that way :fl

I'm not surprised it's a pain still having them in the room! Bet it's dusty for you too :(

Yeah well at least it gives the vacuum something to do lol
I imagined they would be outdoors by now
1f615.png
At least they are tame and pretty much walk onto your hand and would sit on your knee all day watching tv
They will be
1f494.png
When I go back to work this week, but it will give them time to plan their mischief, they pile wood shavings against the door so when you open it it falls on you which seems to amuse them
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

Sorry I don't mean to sound horrible but im more interested in what's happening in the uk I mean we had all that with the turkeys in Lincolnshire then nothing and I want to know
1f61e.png
what's going on is there a extension on lock down
1f447.png
my ducks are not happy as I have emptied pond to stop wild birds using it I might phone up and ask

Sorry I don't mean to sound horrible but im more interested in what's happening in the uk I mean we had all that with the turkeys in Lincolnshire then nothing and I want to know
1f61e.png
1f447.png
my ducks are not happy as I have emptied pond to stop wild birds using it I might phone up and ask

Hi sweetie

Nothing on DEFRA site to say there is an extension. Hopefully we can all relax on Friday
yippiechickie.gif

Yeah well at least it gives the vacuum something to do lol
I imagined they would be outdoors by now
1f615.png
At least they are tame and pretty much walk onto your hand and would sit on your knee all day watching tv
They will be
1f494.png
When I go back to work this week, but it will give them time to plan their mischief, they pile wood shavings against the door so when you open it it falls on you which seems to amuse them
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

Sounds amusing ha ha
yippiechickie.gif

1f61e.png
1f447.png
Don't worry, you are absolutely right
hugs.gif
I didn't want to be off topic
smile.png
I had previously answered a question by Barbara about the bird flu in Europe and in particular in Italy and I said that there were no cases here. But unfortunately now there is one, the first here. I just thought I'd give you a quick update of the current situation
smile.png

I know that turkeys are the most sensitive targets of this disease (turkeys are very sensitive animals in general)
sad.png
I hope that this period of uncertainty will pass quickly and that you will receive good news
fl.gif
big_smile.png

S0rry about that but don't panic. We've had a few but isolated incidents.
Hi
smile.png

I'm happy that the situation is not serious there, after all Europe is a small continent and the virus can travel very quickly
wink.png
I hope your animals are fine
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom