UK Member Please Say HI

Yep, was planning on buying in Feb but got sidetracked. Now, prices are silly high for the same products.

Might as well buy a Brinsea for a couple quid more than what people are charging for it to be honest.

Got my hopes up today thinking I'd found a buyer for some chicks but then I'm guessing it'll be a similar scam to where they send a courier and claim it got lost in transit.

PicsArt_06-03-04.10.34.jpg

Might as well buy a Brinsea for a couple quid more than what people are charging for it to be honest.

Got my hopes up today thinking I'd found a buyer for some chicks but then I'm guessing it'll be a similar scam to where they send a courier and claim it got lost in transit.

View attachment 2174621
so did he pay you or not? and take the chicks or not? I don't understand

so did he pay you or not? and take the chicks or not? I don't understand

I should have put my answers in, I asked if he wanted them dropped off or if he's picking them up and he's replied pick up. He's not paid, he's offered 3x what I wanted and the stuff about the RSPCA just seems a bit... Off.

Hello from Herne Bay, Kent. I have returned to keeping chickens after a break of about 8 years. Have really missed having them. Currently have only 2 chicks, one is a 5 week old Bluebelle and one I hatched that is a 4 week old unknown! Was meant to be an ISA Warren but I'm sure I have been sent the wrong hatching egg!!!

Back
Top Bottom