UltraKibble

So UK is a CAT food? Mine only get catfood 3x/week as a treat.

Quoted from their website:

"Farmers’ Helper UltraKibble™ is a Premium Nutritional Supplement intended as an addition to the daily maintenance diets of domestic fowl raised for eggs and protein, backyard pets, and captive wild species kept for enjoyment and increased quality of life... "

Resolve Sustainable Solutions (over in the Featured Sponsors section in the side bar, but you may have that shut off) makes the Ultra Kibble <~~~ Link, click here

Last edited:
I wished i could get this feed, but none of the tractor supplies i have searched carry it, and can't find it on their on line catalog either.
Tractor Supply didn't have it in the store nor in their catalog. I had to deal with the manager of the store before I could even get anyone to look into it because I call the manufactor and they said most definately TS could order it. The manager was surprised when he found it on their website as an orderable item. The 15 lb bag is a much better price so be sure and ask for it insteas of the smaller bags and there is no shipping charges as long as you order 6 bags or less. Now the manager has it entered as merchandise so easier for others to order. I'm trying to get some of the other poultry/fowl owners to use it so they will continue carrying it. Don't let them tell you you can't get it. You can.....it took me 3 tries and lots of frustration before someone followed through.

Here is the link of who manufactors the UltraKibble. Scroll down and there will be a phone number for C&S Supplies at the bottom. Have the manager call them to order it. This is so new that TS will argue they don't supply it but they do. Tell them to call the manage at the TS store in Bulverde, Texas if they have a problem. This stuff is wonderful and going to save us all time and money not to mention it looks so much healthier for the birds. It's also said they are going to poop a lot less just like dogs eating quality food.

http://www.wildbirdsuets.com/foragecakes/index.html

WOW so the 1st ingredient of the SUPER additive to give birds is corn meal. no thanks

edited by staff

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that we've destroyed the notion of this being a decent feed for our poultry/fowl can you post what is a good feed with content analysis? Are there any available with animal protein? What do you feed your birds? Thanks as always.

Hey Darlene
I've switched to Mazuri Exotic Gamebird Maintenance. I don't see any animal products in the ingredients, but the analysis is protein 12%; fat 2.5%; fiber 10%; ash 7%. Their starter/grower will have a different content. The primary ingredient in Mazuri is also corn, but it's easy to toss in some animal proteins if you wish. Plus, my birds actually LIKE this feed. Not much left in the feed trays by nightfall.

I thought ulrta kibble was a supplement to add to feed ? Kinda like calf manna.
So if you need to add vitamins and minerals to your peas diet you could add ultra kibble to their diet.
So IMO it is not ment to be fed as a only source of food.

I thought ulrta kibble was a supplement to add to feed ? Kinda like calf manna.
So if you need to add vitamins and minerals to your peas diet you could add ultra kibble to their diet.
So IMO it is not ment to be fed as a only source of food.

I think there are other things you can add to supplement that will be cost effective and just as good. The right cat food will have animal proteins to use as a treat. Vitamins if needed can be added through the water on occasion. There are many ways to supplement the feed if needed.

I think there are other things you can add to supplement that will be cost effective and just as good. The right cat food will have animal proteins to use as a treat. Vitamins if needed can be added through the water on occasion. There are many ways to supplement the feed if needed.

Your right but i would like to find something that is made for my birds so there will be no guess work as to what they need if i have to pen them when they begin laying next year.
Right now all my birds freerange and i feed them all kinds of vegetables from my year round garden, fruit and nut blend by" Penninton" and i raise meal worms , but they forage for most of their food so i do not need to supplement their diet at this time.

Back
Top Bottom