Um, Is This Person a Member of BYC?

Gosh, what would I like or free, hmmmmmm, a college education for my kids, food, mortgage free, hummmmmmm, some more free chickens, ummmmmm some more cattle for free of course, a new mini van with all of the gas paid for as long as it is still going, a vacation, and 287 million dollars, for free.

What do people think sometimes? Don't worry Cyn, I think Suede will fend off anyone trying to get away with your coop, HEHEHEHE.
ep.gif

This is a little off topic, but since we're talking about Craig's List...
I put a post on there for free horse manure. We have a tractor and it's easy for us to scoop it and put it right in the back of someone's truck.
I don't know how many times someone would email me, ask for my address and what times we're home so they could "swing by". Swing by when? When I'm not home so you can steal everything I own? NO THANKS.
smack.gif

So, I would repond by saying, "Give my husband a call at such and such number because he can operate the tractor." DH would never hear from 99% of those people!

Hey, if this person actually ends up getting a coop like yours, Cyn, then I will place an ad on Craig's list right away.
lau.gif

thanks for the heads up on Photo bucket, I just changed mine. I didn't realize it was public either.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom