Ummm Oh NO

jtbek4.jpg

help you with your photo

Aww.. he's a pretty boy!
smile.png

I'm with everyone else, just pick him up and carry him for a bit. Fuss with his feathers and cuddle him. He'll quit dancing at you.

I had a polish bow up on me the other day. We had a merry chase around the yard, then I stole his hen for awhile. He hopefully got the message.

Quote:
Idk why but the moderators consider bumping spam.

It wasn't the original poster that bumped, so no fowl!

It is when somebody can't wait for a response that they bump their own thread again & again & again in a very short span of time that they consider it spam - cause it is.

The owner of this website makes the rules. We all, mods and members, are honor bound to follow them. When they are not followed Mods are then required to clean up the mess.

It doesn't matter who is 'bumping' it is against the rules and will get a thread locked or a member doing the bumping a disciplinary action.

Oops. I know I bump threads for people who have a chicken medical emergency and no one seems to be answering......

Plymouthroxgal, I pick my roos up every day and pet them a little bit. They still "do the dance" at me, but I think it's part of the ritual at this point. My favorite roo is visibly disappointed if I don't hug him!

Back
Top Bottom