Un-named WOLF story

Ducklvr

In the Brooder
9 Years
Dec 22, 2010
Hey!

I was hoping some of you wouldn't mind reading my story, and helping with grammar/spelling issues.

I probably won't post the real thing until Sunday/Monday, as I am not on the right computer, and the one it's on isn't avalible, but I can give you a quick preveiw as best I can.

and here is a poem I wrote to kind of go with it. It's really bad though
hide.gif

LONE WOLF

Lone wolf.

Searching.

Searching for that which can never be.

Searching for that which is just a dream.

Lone Wolf.

Haunting.

Haunting the hills with it's lone melody.

Haunting the land it has claimed as it's own.

Lone Wolf.

Howling.

Howling to fill empty spaces with sound.

Howling to let others know it's around.

Lone Wolf.

Powerful.

Powerful in body, it runs with the eagles.

Powerful in mind, he knows who he is.

Lone Wolf.

~DuckLvr

And no it's really not about a lone wolf, it does however have one in it, if anyone is interested in reading the tid bit I can recite PRACTICALLY word perfect from memory, please post.

And if you like it after you read the little part, PM me title suggestions. please.

Last edited:
Thanks!

I guess I will share the prolouge, this isn't garenteed to be word perfect on what I origanally wrote or anything though.....
I was trying to make it interesting, while keeping it factual, if anyone sees anything in this story that is not factual, if they could point it out to me I will do my best to make it right!

Prolouge

April, Alaska.

The wolf pack slid acroos the snow, swiftly surounding the pack of Caribou, they lunged in at the same moment. The swift attack suprised the herd of caribou and the wolves easily cut a bull with a broken leg of from the herd. The bull stood his ground hoping to increase his chances of survival; for the moment it worked the wolves stood back and allowed the caribou to have space. The hoofed creature then turned and ran, his gait uneven and punctuated with disstresed bellows. The wolves kited after the bull and quicky overtook him, however, they allowed him to keep going. The chase continued for many minutes, the wolves were keeping pace with the wounded caribou easily. Suddenly the caribou let out a bellow as it stumbled falling heavily on it's injured limb. A minute later the caribou lay still, the wolves ate ravenously, for the first time in many weeks.

After the feast, the largest male aproached the alpha female, she ignored his attempts to atract her and lay with her back facing him. A few minutes later he ran up to her again, hounding her until she gave into him and stayed with him.

For many weeks the pair will stay together, the male fighting ferousily to keep the other lesser wolves away from his mate.

I realize the above is probably filled with spelling/grammar mistakes, please help me by correcting them.

I apoligize for the wait, I was trying to run things through the laminator between bursts of typing.....

I shall.

As soon as I get a chance.

I have to get the other computer first it is all saved there.

Back
Top Bottom