Unbelievable egg buying experience

Quote:
Um--you can--I don't think there is any problem with giving feedback for something you have bought from a BYC person, even if it isn't from an auction.

Catherine

Quote:
Um--you can--I don't think there is any problem with giving feedback for something you have bought from a BYC person, even if it isn't from an auction.

Catherine

I think the op (if i imagined correctly) was talking about a record of feed back comments like you would have on an ebay auction or something - so that you know what all the previous customers had to say -before you buy.

woot.gif
celebrate.gif

big_smile.png
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
clap.gif
ya.gif
woot.gif
thumbsup.gif
jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif
YEAH!!!!!! Baybeeee!!! and did I mention...
woot.gif
??? Too bad, I'll say it twice. Congratulations!!!!

Now, I was thinking that this cross on my original mille fleurs, which did NOT ship well, crossed on my mottleds which shipped extremely well to me, would greatly improve teh shippability of the mille fleur cochin project eggs. I was RIGHT!!! (for once, LOL) I am so STOKED that you got such a good start! Here's hoping for a strong finish. You MUST post pics of the babies. NO one will have that many babies to show off from one batch of mfc eggs, NO ONE!!! LOLOLOLOLOL
lau.gif
gig.gif

Quote:

Catherine

Yeah, I'm talking about a public record of feedback.
smile.png

Quote:
Yes, this is what I use. Doesn't it count in the record of transactions? Or not?

This is what I have used and now I am a little confused.

Catherine

I also used to agree about the distance for buying eggs on an auction, used to stay away from auctions from the west coast amd midwest cause I thought it was too far, until recently. My good friend sells eggs on e-bay and she had someone to win who lived in Hawaii. She shipped the eggs and a week later got them back along with a letter from the Dept of Agriculture stating that eggs could not be shipped to Hawaii. So she put them in the incubator thinking that they would never make it, after being in post office's hands for 5 plus days. Well they all hatched! Them are some sturdy eggs
cool.png

Back
Top Bottom