Unexpected - but welcome - houseguests. Pay it forward.

Awwww.......You know you are awesome!
thumbsup.gif

You are an extraordinary person. I hope others learn from your act of kindness and pay it forward however they can. Merry Christmas to you, your family, and everyone stranded anywhere in the bad weather this holiday season!

Jenn, this is the best thing I've heard all day. I got tears in my eyes. Thank you so much for sharing. I really needed this right now, so you've done more than one good deed!

I'm pleased to say that Frank & Bobby are on their way to their own families, just in time for Christmas. We've got new friends who have touched our lives in profound ways. We're so lucky to have met them - what a neat couple they are!

On a personal level, I'm lucky to have a wonderful and loving DBF who said, "I'm going now to go gas up the car" when I said, "we should go get someone". I
love.gif
that man.

bow.gif
Thank you for being so kind. People often forget that complete strangers are someone's grandparents, mother, father, or child and should be treated with respect.
hugs.gif

Wow...that's such an amazing, selfless thing for you to do. I'm impressed. More of us, including myself, should follow your example. That is what God taught us, after all...just seems sometimes we forget to listen to Him!

Back
Top Bottom