Unexpected Delivery?!!

Parson's Wife

Blessed Abundantly
15 Years
Jan 22, 2008
Arkansas
Last night, I was sitting in the hospital lobby with some church folks whose mother was having surgery....at almost 10:00 PM we hear 'screaming' coming from outside the glass doors....immediately, the 2 security guards take off running to the doors (I was nervous, after all this is little rock) in comes a woman in a wheelchair, a lady pushing her, and a husband in hysterics....they are both screaming (I'm not talking 'hollering for supper...they were YELLING!)
She was screaming..."It's coming, it's coming"...the man was screaming..."HELP! Oh G** help us!" they are rushing her through to the ER...the security guard is telling them they came in the wrong door....they get within about 15 ft of us and she screams...."STOP!" They do, and she slides down in the chair and starts pulling her pants down...(when I realized what was going on, I had my children lay their heads down in my lap)....
And there....well, you could see lots of things happening at once, but most importantly was the fact that the baby's head was crowning!
The guards saw, and immediately just picked her up, and laid her in the floor. And in less than 2 minutes a precious baby was born. I'm skipping alot, but I want to tell you what the show was....
The man. Period. He was the show.
As soon as she pulled her pants down....he collapsed in the floor. He was kicking, screaming, hollering...he was wild!
One security guard had got down, and was trying to help the baby, the other one was calling the ER, trying to assist, and trying to calm the man. The man would stand up, look, and collapse in the floor. I'm telling you what...I never, never, ever saw anything like that! (I'm talking about the man... lol) He literally laid in the floor kicking with his feet up in the air, his hands banging the floor!
WOW! There was more that went on, but I will keep it silent...the Rev. tried to calm the man...
lau.gif
lau.gif
I mean...this was all happening right in our laps! And we were blocked in!!
th.gif

If I live to be a hundred I know that I'll never see the like again.

What a night!

uh-huh....except I was in the main lobby, not the ER....
gig.gif

Honestly, the man was a hoot...
I do sympathize with him....but he was NO help....none!!
lol.png

Dear me......
hugs.gif
..... and a beautiful child was born by woman.... thank goodness men don't have to give birth! could you imagine the show then, if thats the way the husband kicked up such a "fuss"when it was his wife handling the birth....... great story though and thanks for sharing

Back
Top Bottom