unhealthy?

"What do you think: does she see us?"
"She totally can't see us"
Screenshot_20200708-074005.png

Screenshot_20200708-074106.png

Screenshot_20200708-074138.png

Screenshot_20200708-074211.png

Mine like high grass too. My neighbors keep bugging me about it. I keep half the yard mowed, the half close to the street, but my ducks need their prairie and their clover patches 😁

dunno about the toxic, my wife put 2 flats of tomato and paper plants that were started out with in with the ducks, raised up where she thought they were safe, they knocked them both off, and thoroughly thrashed them not once but twice, she decided it was easier to move the hose than keep the tomatoes in with the ducks. were currently awaiting the garden to get bigger before we let the ducks graze on bugs in it.

That's to funny ! I have always read and heard that the tomato plants were toxic for them and was curious if anyone has had issues with their ducks wanting to eat the plant, or do they know enough to stay away from them on their own? :confused:
I read somewhere that ducks won’t eat plants that are bad for them because they (the bad plant) tastes bitter to Mr. Duck. I can’t confirm the legitimacy of this claim, as I don’t remember the source of the material. Perhaps someone on here can confirm.

Back
Top Bottom