Unique chicken contest!

I'm gonna do a unique chicken contest! Post a picture of something unique about your chicken!! Only one bird per entry! Maybe your chicken has a unique looking eye etc...
HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
20170725_144323.jpg

THIS is one of my blue/gold partridge cockerals. He's pretty much feathered everywhere cept for his neck. His stare is very intense..he looks like a buzzard..his name of coarse is...buzz!

Attachments

• 20170729_175219_008_01.jpg
    20170729_175219_008_01.jpg
    315.2 KB · Views: 23
I do not know if this is under the category of unique or not but this is my little girl name Pixie..... Pixie lives in Heaven right now and she will for the rest of her life she was killed buy my dog or so I think.... So I found her lying dead in the middle of my yard no blood no feathers just lying there dead I had no idea what happened at the time I had four chickens but that turned into three a few weeks later I got three more I love those little three girls I learned a lot about introducing them and was WAY more experienced with my chickens I got to know them and they got to know me now I love them more than ever I spend time with my six girls each day I have laughs with them well I laugh at those crazy chickens so even though I love pixie ever so much that never would have happened at first when pixie passed I thought I would never be the same I now know That God always has a plan and it is alway correct this is the short version of the story I love sweet pixie! The picture is of Pixie when she was a little one

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 16

Back
Top Bottom