UNITED ORPINGTON CLUB WEBSITE

Quote:
We all are paying attention
clap.gif
Thanks for all your help Terra!!!!!
hugs.gif

Still no sticky for this link. How sad. Well then lets keep posting here to keep it current.
The website is looking good.

Kim

Quote:
They're not going to sticky every link to a breed page. That would be over 400 stickies and not very realistic.

Good job KK! Glad to see something is finally happening with the orp site.

Jody

Maybe "They" would consider a section for links to the various breed clubs. I think many would find this very useful when searching for purebred birds.
smile.png
Regardless lets keep tossing this around at least it keeps this thread active.
wink.png

Here is that link again so others do not have to search back for it.

http://www.unitedorpingtonclub.com/index.htm

Kim

Thanks all!! I put some pictures of the Orpington nationals on the website.

Kim2- That would be neat to have a directory of all the breed clubs. For people who want to participate in them. Its a lot of fun.

Quote:
I agree, and I am enjoying watching this club site grow. Thanks for all your hard work.

Kim

Quote:
They're not going to sticky every link to a breed page. That would be over 400 stickies and not very realistic.

Jody

Very true, Jody. The first 2 pages would be filled with links and people asking questions in new threads would never get answers. The enthusiasm should be plenty.
smile.png

Terrie AKA "They"
lau.gif

Christina, since you are so active with the orpingtons, and this is obviously a project close to your heart... why not put the link in your signature line?
smile.png

I would, but I don't have any room left!
gig.gif

Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain :

Christina, since you are so active with the orpingtons, and this is obviously a project close to your heart... why not put the link in your signature line?
smile.png

I would, but I don't have any room left!
gig.gif

Good idea Tori.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom