UNITED ORPINGTON CLUB WEBSITE

I checked it out, it looks good to me.
smile.png

Quote:
I talked to Don about this several times already!
Even though he wants help, I can't seem to get any answers. Does he or you, or whomever have access to the account used to create the old site???

~Dawn No, I was hoping to get the person to remove it. I cantacted yahoo and of course dead end. Don said he was going to try to contact the guy. It would help to get it removed because the site is so old. Im just glad the club has this website now. People at least know they are around.
So have you gotten any of Dons bantams
smile.png

~Thanks Charlie for checking!

I have not yet made the plunge into bantams... not sure I will ever, but if/when I do I know right where to go.

I DID aquire some standard buffs 2 boys 2 girls now around 6 weeks old, plus a pair of GLW that were almost 3 months old and still living in one of those metal battery brooder things... poor dears.. they weren't in great shape but I have them all fixed up now. Everybody pooped green for a day after I got them home
sickbyc.gif
and when I plucked the male outta the brooder he literally vomited everywhere!
PLUS I got another trio of GLWs that are about 5 weeks old now.

all from Don

OH.. and the 6 mixed buffs I hatched from local guy.. they all have the prettiest blue eyes, some w/yellowish legs! 2 boys and 4 girls from that hatch...now 4 weeks old

I was wondering if someone can tell me how to join the United Orpington Group? I recently bought some bantam Black Orpingtons.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom