Unknown sickness

Have a 7 gallon waterer should I change to something different?
You can get a dropper like this https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/producers-pride-luer-3cc-slip-syringe-pack-of-6, hold her beak open, and inject the liquid into her mouth directly. Inject it a little at a time to confirm she swallows and doesn't choke. I'd do maybe 1/2 cc of the Corid liquid, the rest of the dropper water, or an aspirin-sized amount of the Corid powder in tap water or distilled water, see how that works. For 5-7 days. You can also add some probiotics and electrolytes to the liquid, like this: https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/manna-pro-hydro-hen-8-oz-1030209.

This is het today! She looks so much better! I did the corid and Poultry Cell to help get her back into shape. I'm sure she was lacking in her vitamin levels. Thank you everyone so much!!!

Attachments

• 20231225_092305.jpg
    20231225_092305.jpg
    587.4 KB · Views: 1
This is het today! She looks so much better! I did the corid and Poultry Cell to help get her back into shape. I'm sure she was lacking in her vitamin levels. Thank you everyone so much!!!
Oh my gosh! What a difference! So happy she's turning around!!

This is a great Christmas miracle maybe! 🌟🎄 Merry Christmas!

Oh wow, that size difference is startling. Do you have any thoughts on the one in your picture next to it? Neither my husband or I are handy, so we are going to be relying on prefab for our coop.
In the event of actual coccidiosis, you shouldn't give corid along with poultry cell, the poultry cell cancels out the corid. But if it was just vitamin deficiency, she'll be fine.

In the event of actual coccidiosis, you shouldn't give corid along with poultry cell, the poultry cell cancels out the corid. But if it was just vitamin deficiency, she'll be fine.
I talked to a vet friend and she said it should be okay and would be good since coccidiosis causes mayhem on the animals. Which seems to be true cause she is clearing up and not as sickly anymore. Still very much sick compared to her normal little self. But on the mend.

I talked to a vet friend and she said it should be okay and would be good since coccidiosis causes mayhem on the animals. Which seems to be true cause she is clearing up and not as sickly anymore. Still very much sick compared to her normal little self. But on the mend.
Your vet said to give vitamins along with corid?

Back
Top Bottom