~Unleashed~ A Stray Dog RP - All are welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Good." said Storm. "Let's go! We don't have much time."
~~~
Zeke ran up, tripping only once. He sat down a short ways away from Willow.

Willow noticed him trip and rolled her eyes. Once everyone had gathered, her voice ranged out clearly for everyone to hear and began,"I want Star to lead a patrol to remark borders. Star, take Pointer with you and I will lead a hunting one." She looked at Zeke and decided to give him at least a chance and said,"I want Zeke, Meringue, and Duke to come with me."

Willow noticed him trip and rolled her eyes. Once everyone had gathered, her voice ranged out clearly for everyone to hear and began,"I want Star to lead a patrol to remark borders. Star, take Pointer with you and I will lead a hunting one." She looked at Zeke and decided to give him at least a chance and said,"I want Zeke, Meringue, and Duke to come with me."

Zeke's ears perked up at being asked to do something, and with Meringue, too!

Duke followed willow. Why did she have to take zeke he thought. He's probably going to just scare the prey.

Misty ran up to storm. Her tail was held curled up and her ears forward. She was excited to try something new.

Nanuq laid in an all way gnawing a a bone.

Max wandered into city pack territory. He smelled other dogs and barked.

Mitch jumped over a fence and found himself in forest pack territory.

Duke followed willow. Why did she have to take zeke he thought. He's probably going to just scare the prey.

Misty ran up to storm. Her tail was held curled up and her ears forward. She was excited to try something new.

Storm looked over at Misty and saw her excitement. He smiled at her, then stood up and ran towards the boardwalk pack border.

Zeke stood and walked to Willow. This is my chance to prove that I am not just a clumsy Omega.

Nanuq laid in an all way gnawing a a bone.

Max wandered into city pack territory. He smelled other dogs and barked.

Mitch jumped over a fence and found himself in forest pack territory.

Willow trotted off into the forest. She scented to air for prey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom