~Unleashed~ A Stray Dog RP - All are welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After carefully thinking over the situation Major had decided. "Brutus!" He called charging him, "Ive decided to challenge you!"
(Can we pretend that Major has seen him do mean things and believes he shouldn't be alpha because he doesn't take care of his pack fairly?)

After carefully thinking over the situation Major had decided. "Brutus!" He called charging him, "Ive decided to challenge you!"
(Can we pretend that Major has seen him do mean things and believes he shouldn't be alpha because he doesn't take care of his pack fairly?)
(I think it would be a little too soon)

Name: Alice

Breed: Border Collie

Pack: Loner

Mate: None

Pups: None

History: TBR

Personality: Sweet, sensitive, sassy, stubborn at times

Picture/Description:

User Name: RubyRose717

Other: None
(Accepted!)

(I think it would be a little too soon)

(Why? Im pretending like he's been here a long time.)

Storm gave his orders to the pack. "We need to make sure that everything is in order before this storm hits. I will lead the patrol party. Misty and Amber, you are with me." He continued, "Ash, you lead the hunting party, and Jet will come with you."
Amber nodded and looked to Misty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom