unnamed-chicken story

of coarse
big_smile.png

chapter 3
" Heyyyy Paparica!"Hazelnut called from across the coop "How have you been?"
"good..."I answered suspiciously, what does he want now?
"I havn't talked to you in a while!You want to get a drink of water with me?"
I looked around the coop, searching for some kind of life threatening hazard over there."Why?"
"Because! Your cool! I was thinking we should hang out more." he crowed exitedly.
Clove and Ginger hate me already!I'm sure they don't want me there, especially hanging out with GINGER'S Hazelnut! What does he want from me! I looked at pepper for reassurance.
She nodded her head quickly."Can Pepper come?" I asked quietly
"Well... I kinda wanted it to just be you and me..." she did his adorable head tilt and smirk."
I still didn't trust him but it is probobly the only time i will be within a 4 foot radius of him, so why not."Sure... I guess"
I took every step cautiously as we walked to the water trough.
"Why are you so jumpy?" he asked me
"Because you have never asked to hang out with ME before... I'm kinda confused..."
He laughed " Well I'm exited! I could never talk to you when clove and ginger are here... but they are at a show... so they won't see me do this." he gave me a BIG peck on the Beak
I blushed then stopped walking "Why would you do that? I have never seen you peck ginger or clove!? But you peck... me?"
"MHM" he smiled "I don't like them... They are Stuck up Wanna bes... you are different."
"What do you want from me!!! You only pecked me to make me happy so that I would give you something! What is it you want!?" I yelled
"I... I..." he didn't know to say
I ran the other direction looking back once to see the surprise on his face.

chapter 4

For the next month I tried my best to avoid Hazelnut, But trust me, IT WAS HARD!! Pepper was giving me the silent treatment because she thought I "made a bad decision". It's not possible for Hazelnut to acctually like me so why would I stay and let him use me!?
I heard Pepper screaming from accross the coop "AHHHHHH HELP! PAPRIKA!!!" I looked over to see Clove and Ginger chasing her around and pecking her on the head, and Hazelnut wasn't doing anything about it! I ran over and bit Clove on the combn causing her to bleed and let out a High pitched squeal. I just looked at ginger and she ran.
"Don't mess with my Best Friend!" I screamed as they ran away
Then I angerily charged up to Hazelnut
"WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP THEM!? WERE YOU JUST GONNA LET THEM KILL HER?"
" Whoa calm down! You know don't mess with them! If I did They would do that to me!"
"YOUR THE ROOSTER! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE IN CHARGE! MAN UP! TAKE CARE OF YOUR FLOCK! DO YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD WANT A MATE WHO WOULDN"T STAND UP TO ME BECAUSE THEY ARE TO SCARED!? NO!"
I was so angry I couldn't control myself! I bit his foot hard.
that made him so angry that he attacked me! He held me to the ground and ripped my feathers out! He stomped on my beak and spurred my eye. All I could see was blood. Then it was over... lights out...

Chapter 5
I was awake but I couldn't see. I heard my human whispering to me but I couldn't understand it.
"Bawwwwwwk" I groaned in pain.
I felt my human gently stroking my back... my bare back.... It was an unfamiliar feeling, being pet without feathers...without feathers... where are my feathers. I felt the warm breath of my human on my face. I shook my head, Why can't I see, I shook my head vigorously trying to regain my sight. Ow... My head hurt... bad... acctually my whole body hurt.... bad. I pulled myself to my feet only to collapse. My leg twisted beneath me.
"Papi...rika..." I heard peppers gentle voice shivering with pain
"Where are we? I can't see... are you okay?"
Pepper stuttered "I know... you... you ...can't see...be...because you.. dududu... don't have eyes..."
I processed Peppers statement for a minute then my heart jumped. What does she mean?
"What do you mean!?!?" I yelled anxiously
"well..."
"well what!!!??"
"Your.. eyeyey... eyes wewewe...were remremrem...removed... because they eyey.. couldn't bebebe saved..."
I will never see again... this is a big ajustment...
"Where are weee!!!!" I screamed at her
"Wewewe are in the house sososo that we won't get huhurt anymore!!!"
"So that WE won't get hurt anymore? Whats wrong with you?"
"Well I tried tototo stop him... He was tototo stro-o-o-ong... He bubububroke my jujujaw, and mu-mu-my legs... bububoth..."

Back
Top Bottom