Unofficial Poll -- Who's a SAHMH?

I'm a stay at home mom and i love it!!!
smile.png
I do take care of two little babies part time so i guess i am a work from home mom part time.
big_smile.png

ya.gif
Over here! I am!
Home is where the LIFE is and work never ends! You know....
If it's not cooking, it's nursing one baby or the other and if it's not that, then it's food for the critters (there always seems to be a food theme at home!), or washin' diapers, or washin' clothes, or mendin' a child, or mendin' an animal, and sewin' and mendin' clothes in between the falls. Then there's schoolin' and sweepin' all the time (I think I also do this while sleeping)! With 67 chickens and 6 young children it's like I said, "you know"...
And I love every second!!
love.gif

I do like the title Domestic Engineer!
big_smile.png

* I worked some early on. . . Became a full-time SAHM when my oldest called work, said he saw a kid with a weapon at his middle school and didn't know what to do about it. I TOLD him to excuse himself from his current class, go to the Principal's and tell them and I would meet him there. My boss said I couldn't "just leave because the kid had a crisis." I left. Was a SAHM until I became an "Empty-Nester" recently-- except for the pets and the DH. ED: oh, the weapon turned out to be a BB-gun replica of an AK-47 that the kid brought to school to frighten some bullies that were picking on him.

Last edited:
I'm a SAHM!! My son is 17 and I've been at home since he was about 6.

But, don't you hate it when other people (who have nooo clue) ask: "What do you do all day?"

wee.gif
I am!!!! Jessupmom we have6 kids too! There are 9 of us in this house right now....cuz I can't say no to a stray, human or animal
love.gif

I keep promising DH I won't take in anything more but I will
roll.png
I just can't help myself
barnie.gif

big_smile.png
everytime i PROMISE no more to the DH....I seem to find someone or something else that I just KNOW needs a home
roll.png
and he is so wonderful he always says "okay this time, but no more".

Of course I always agree
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom