unpopular chicken opinions??

Pics
Honestly I wouldn't put up with that behavior from a dog either. The difference being dogs aren't generally ok to eat around here (nor would I really want to, honestly...feelings aside carnivores do not a tasty meat make).
Oh absolutely not. I don't take that crap from ANY animal, of any size. But so many people fail to realize that chickens and turkeys are NOT dogs with feathers. One chick actually asked me "what is the difference?" Seriously?

Store-bought chicken decor doesn't come close to an accurate portrayal of chicken breeds and is grossly lacking in variety. I swear it's the same 3 rooster pictures on every set of hand towels
Yeah. As an artist, I'm seriously considering making lots of chicken art and knick knacks for this very reason. If nothing else so that I can have such things for myself.

Store-bought chicken decor doesn't come close to an accurate portrayal of chicken breeds and is grossly lacking in variety. I swear it's the same 3 rooster pictures on every set of hand towels
YES YES YES

It's the classic single combed, clean legged, orange rooster with a green tail every time. Then white or brown hens.

ok here’s my final opinion just to get back on track. i feed my chickens bread probably 1-2 times a week. they love it, i love it, it’s a win win and i’m exhausted with people telling me they should never be eating bread, mine are fine and it’s usually a special treat for them, ofc everyone is different but at least in my case bread is great, especially the carbs in the winte

bread, mmm :thumbsup

My unpopular bird would be anything average. I have AC currently, looks A+ egg production, F, but they are still welcome.

I would still have average birds in my flock but the I would have to include everyone. Chicken math attack.

Back
Top Bottom