unpopular chicken opinions??

Get them. I have some coming from Dunlap in tge dirst week of march

Bantams? That's the same place I've been looking at them! šŸ˜ I'll be interested to see how they're packed and handle shipping. It seems like a great price for them, so the temptation is real... But I also just ordered some English Orpington hatching eggs that were quite a bit more expensive, so it might just be the price difference that has me feeling that way. :p

Hatchery colored layers get fuzzy.

When they first start selling them with a fancy name they are still just EEs. But once they start breeding true they still aren't an official breed but aren't just simply Easter Eggers anymore. They are just hatchery hybrids.
should I not buy whiting true blues :oops:

Bantams? That's the same place I've been looking at them! šŸ˜ I'll be interested to see how they're packed and handle shipping. It seems like a great price for them, so the temptation is real... But I also just ordered some English Orpington hatching eggs that were quite a bit more expensive, so it might just be the price difference that has me feeling that way. :p
I got the chicks though, not the eggs. 10 of them, 10 American Bresse and 5 barred bantam Cochins

Can we at least agree 3 day old naked necks are cuter than adults?
C4DA527C-F3DD-4C66-B803-D4005D812EF2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom