Unsolicited Chick Piks 😂

Note the only reason my bachelors are separated right now is because they harrass Josie n piss off Hopper trying to steal his missus 😂 they get on great otherwise n tht devider has been there a while n they'll all still lay together either side of it 😂😂😂 xx

UPDATE ON THE FAB 5!!

First of all can I say I've been unceremoniously dumped by Max ... He has Eleven now in with him and he is not interested in snuggling with me any more ... I get the full umbrella wing dance if I try to get him out 😭😭😭😭😭
20221008_214551.jpg

My beautiful Robin is a boy ... hes still a beauty tho, cannot wait to see his adult plume!!

20221008_215038.jpg

Billy who I was absolutely sure was going to be female is again another male! As much as I love the newer colours my heart will always belong to the traditional colouring ❤

20221008_214709.jpg

Enzo I'm pretty sure is female, I'm not 100% on that tho and keep checking for rusty feathers every day!! And She's keeping her little eye patch as her head feathers up 😍

20221008_214745.jpg

And last but not least little Yuri who I'm also about 70% positive is female. No pink/blush feathers appearing, tho again I'm checking daily. (She is coloured around her vent) 🥰

20221008_214932.jpg

Here is Enzo ... all grown up! She still has her lil eyepatch!! And she laid her very first egg yesterday. She's also much larger than my other females ... and guess who has chosen her as a mate? None other than my Max ☺☺
VideoCapture_20221112-105403.jpg

Max still tries it on with my hand when I put it in their home, and she follows him n pecks at his legs to pull him off me 😂😂😂 its pretty amusing ... she waddles up slowly almost like she's rolling her eyes and then yanks his foot so he falls out my hand. :lau

Back
Top Bottom