"Until You Spread Your Wings" ~*~ A Griffin RP (Needs Players!!)

How do you prefer to spell griffin/gryphon? (I'm fine with people using both in this game.)

• Griffin

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Gryphon

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Another way?

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Genam.

Genam eyed the small rodent a couple hundred feet away, wondering if it was really worth expending the energy for such a minuscule snack. She heard Terners call and her head shot up and she took off immediately. She landed a few minutes later at the cave and entered quietly.

Last edited:
Lolek
Lolek walked around the ground, he had cut himself earlier and kept checking if it was infected, he tripped on a root and landed in the dirt, he got up as fast as he could, he got dirt in his cut, "AAAAAH! I'M GONNA DIE!!!" He shouted trying to fly to a river to clean his cut.

Shadow:

Shadow jumped off the ledge, leaving her wings closed till she was about 100ft above the ground. Then she opened her wings, flapping them a couple times, launching forward toward a human. Her stomach was empty and was feeding off her own body fat, she was going to eat whatever she could. She was so close, she opened her front talons ready to grab the fleeing human, than all of a sudden the a flash of reddish brown and white flew past her with a great wind blowing into her face. The human was gone, her prey was stolen. She growled in anger and beat her wings rising up into the sky. The red thing was another Griffin, that Griffin that she had seen a week earlier. She growled and raced after him, aiming for the human in his talons, she opened her beak ready to grab it, then he flew straight down to the ground, landing on his feet then pushing off into flight again. This guy was good...

Caymen:

I was flying as fast as I possibly could, with the human in my talons as another Griffin chased after him...

Shadow:

Shadow was slowing down her energy was getting low, she glided to the ground softly sniffing the air. Maybe there was a deer somewhere? She walked off following the scent.

Caymen:

Caymen saw that the other Griffin had given up Chase and he glided to the ground. Eating humans was just pure brutality. He sat the human down picking it up by the neck of his shirt in his beak then bringing him to a tree and setting him at the base. The boy was curled up and crying into his knees. Caymen beat his wings then he was off, to find that female.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shadow:

She continued to sniff the air, but didn't find a deer as wanted. Instead she found a half rotted carcass. It was a deer, but it was dead and rotten, she prefered fresh meat but she was so hungry she could eat anything. She began eating her fill, then remembered that she would have to return to the grey flock camp soon. So she picked up the rotted carcass and flew to camp with it in her beak. She dropped it off at camp.

Caymen:

Caymen had returned to camp without food to offer to the starving flock, he felt as if he was useless as he watched a few other Griffin's return to camp with food. Little food but was enough to say they tried.

(Do you like the name Millicent? I was wondering if I should change it to something better.)
Millicent awoke from a deep sleep to the crackling of leaves beneath the feet of a gryphon. She trembled in fear as she rose, expecting grey flock member finding her. She had rebelled against them which is why they had beaten her until she was thought be dead. If they found out she was alive that would make she was dead, then she would never have a chance to being the two flocks together. Weakly she climbed up a tree and sat on a branch mostly hidden. Her wing had been damaged so badly she could no longer fly. So she sat in the cold, holding her breath ad she wondered what would happen next.

(Do you like the name Millicent? I was wondering if I should change it to something better.)
Millicent awoke from a deep sleep to the crackling of leaves beneath the feet of a gryphon. She trembled in fear as she rose, expecting grey flock member finding her. She had rebelled against them which is why they had beaten her until she was thought be dead. If they found out she was alive that would make she was dead, then she would never have a chance to being the two flocks together. Weakly she climbed up a tree and sat on a branch mostly hidden. Her wing had been damaged so badly she could no longer fly. So she sat in the cold, holding her breath ad she wondered what would happen next.

(Could shadow meet you, she won't beat you she'll just be curious... ;))

((Personally, I think Millicent is a really pretty name! I've always kinda preferred names that start with "M".))

Miriam:

Miriam glided down toward the Red camp. She landed gracefully at the center, her charcoal-colored wings folding neatly over her back. She spotted one of her fellow flock members nearby and immediately recognized him. "Ah, Caymen!" she said as she walked up to him, her voice sounding just a little too strained and tired to be coming out of such a young griffin. "Hello!"

Quill:

Quill paused to scent the air, searching for the scent of any prey. He frowned slightly. Mixed with the usual boring scents of the forest, he thought he could detect a nearby griffin. It was not any of the familiar Red Flock griffins that he knew.

He stiffened. The Gray Flock! What if this was an intruder? His hackles rose defensively as he slowly stepped forward. He decided to steel his nerves and try to confront them. Trembling with fear, he called out, "Is anyone there?!"

((Personally, I think Millicent is a really pretty name! I've always kinda preferred names that start with "M".))

Miriam:

Miriam glided down toward the Red camp. She landed gracefully at the center, her charcoal-colored wings folding neatly over her back. She spotted one of her fellow flock members nearby and immediately recognized him. "Ah, Caymen!" she said as she walked up to him, her voice sounding just a little too strained and tired to be coming out of such a young griffin. "Hello!"

Quill:

Quill paused to scent the air, searching for the scent of any prey. He frowned slightly. Mixed with the usual boring scents of the forest, he thought he could detect a nearby griffin. It was not any of the familiar Red Flock griffins that he knew.

He stiffened. The Gray Flock! What if this was an intruder? His hackles rose defensively as he slowly stepped forward. He decided to steel his nerves and try to confront them. Trembling with fear, he called out, "Is anyone there?!"

Caymen smiled. "Hey!" He greeted Miraim with a screech. "Where have you been?" He asked curiously, stretching his wings.

Back
Top Bottom