Untitled Story

yankeedoodle300

Songster
8 Years
Jul 22, 2011
Chicken Heaven
Some Words May be spelled Wrong

Chapter One- Late

I Could hear the bell ringing as i Entered The Grants City School.
The Hot New Mexico Air Was slowing me down as i ran up the two flights of stairs to my Classroom.

I Had been late many times this week, and this was Probably my last chance until i went to Principle Boid's Office. Mr. Boid Was a stern man, Allways frowning in a Harsh But Solom way.
He was old too, My friend Jacob allways said he was 100, but i never believed him.
Mr. Boid Had a grandson named Andrew. He Seems like a nice kid and all, but Jacob never liked him much, And jacob is my best friend, so i Didn't want to lose him over Andrew.

I went to my Classroom and opened the door and Ms. Leese Had an angery look in her eye.
So What If I was 5 minuets Late? It was only attendence and settleing down.

"Mr. Nathan, You are Late. ", Ms. Leese Said," This is The fith time this week. I'm Afraid i will have to sent you to Principle Boid's Office."
"Im the one who needs to be afraid."I Said under my breath.

I Stalked to Mr. Boids Down two Flights, Thinking of how my Precios life was About to end.

Another thing about Mr. Boid is Jacob said that he heard from a friend of a friend that Mr. Boid was an Indian. Of Course, Since Jacob is allways spreading rumors like this, And I Dont Trust a Friend of a Friend, I think he's wrong.

I got to the door with " Mr. Boid " Printed on it and walked in.
"Nathan Pierce, Your Late, " Said Mr. Boid In his Deep Voice, " It The Fith Time this week, Little Bird Told Me."
He Paused and looked thoughtful, Even Sad.
Mr. Boid Never Really talked in full english, but i think thats just because hes old.
" Therefore the punishment is..."
RIING BONG RING!
A Cell Phone Called.
He Picked it up, I Heared a Voice On the other end.
Mr. Boid Dropped The Phone, Looking like he was ready to Cry.
"No." He Whispered, in the softest Voice.

Ugg! Who called? What did they tell him?
th.gif

Chapter Two- Hit

" Mr. Boid? Who Called? "
He Was Silent.
His Brown Eyes in Dis-Belief.
His Darkish-Redish Skin Was Lighter, Turning Pale.
" It Was The Hospital." He Answered, " My Grandson Was Hit By A Car On the Way Here.
I Go Now to See Him. "
He Left His Office. Part Of me Was Happy, Part Sad.
I Was Off the Hook, But Andrew Was Hurt.

I Head Back to Room 12 Thinking of how I'll explain This to Ms. Leese.
It Open The Door.
" Back so soon, Nathan? " She Asked in her Northern Accent.
" Yes. Mr. Boid Had an appointment. Andrew Was Hit by A Car. "
I Explained Plainly.
" Oh, Nathan Pierce, " She Began " Why do you Lie? "
" I Didn't! Mr-"
" Mr. Pierce, You Walk Right Back to Maxen Street And Give this to your Mother. "
She Said in a harsh tone.

I Live on Maxen Drive, And She Knows it. She Just Says " Street " To Annoy Me. It All Has A Story. Kinda. When i was Four, When My Father Was Alive, He Died A Year Ago In House Fire, He Would take me to his job. He worked as a Road Construction Worker. At the Time we lived in another part of town, But We Went to work one day to work on A street. My Dad got the liberty to name it. He called it " Maxen Street " After our Dog, A lazy Black Lab Named " Max " . But i begged him and Begged him to change it to " Maxen Drive " Because I thought a Street was a place to Honk Cars on ( Main STREET Had alot of Honkers ) So he Changed it.
But when our house burnt down, in which he died, we moved to Maxen Drive.

And Ms. Leese is a MEAN Teacher, So she just Bugs me with it.

I Ran home and found my mother sitting on her desk.

" Why are you here?" Mom Asked.
" i was Late and sent to the office but Mr. Boids Grandson, Andrew , Was hit by a Car. I told that to Ms. Leese And She Didn't believe me so she sent me home. " I Said out of breath.

" Mmhm. " Hummed Mom.

" Nathan Kindale Pierce you Cant keep getting Late for school. its not....Healthy. " Said Mom.

" Yes Ma'am. " I Said Back.

" As For Andrew, Well.... We Should go and visit him. "

Great. I See A Death Sentence and Get a Death Sentence.
What A Day!

Chapter Three- The Visit

145...147...149- Mr. Boids address. 149 Rosehawk Lane.
We Pulled into his driveway. The outside of the house looked rotted.
Some House-Keeper, i thought.

KNOCK! KNOCK! My Mother had a soft Knock, Not Too Harsh.
" Come. " Replied a Deep, Sad voice.
I opened the door.
Holy cow! I thought. His place looked Wonderful. A few Deer and Elk heads were on the wall. A Neat Red Couch Lie there next to a Shaggy red rug.
An Old TV Was on a Burgandy Wood Stand. In the Couch Lay a Stone-Faced Mr. Boid.

End Of Part One, Chapter 3

Sorry Peeps, I gotta go!

Back
Top Bottom