Unusual Silkie

Red Pyle Silkie?!?!?!
ep.gif

Just wondering, did you buy him or creat him? Do you know which colors were his parents? I have a friend that is currently breeding this color and I have produced the female of this color, so just wondering how you got this color, to see if the ideas for breeding this color are true. Thanks

Wow he is absolutely gorgeous! I love his colors! He would make really colorful baby chicks!
love.gif

<<<-------Jealous Silkie wannabe!
tongue2.gif
Looking at Silkie Pictures isn't helping me.....
lol.png

I had not really thought about breeding him, maybe I should. He was just the result of having all of my colors together and not gathering the eggs! I have one more like him that is just not as good of quality. I believe they were from a lavender (hatchery stock) crossed with my partridge. The other roo has more of the blue in him.

Quote:

I wonder if it could possibly be dominant white over partridge? I understand that one dom white gene will cover the black, leaving the red. If you don't want to breed him, he might be useful to someone who wants to do some experimenting.

Quote:
No, it's Toupee. It's a French word.
wink.png

My bad, still cant see out of the one eye to check my typing. That's what you get for being a smart aleck!
big_smile.png

It is STILL and excellent use of the Donald.

Back
Top Bottom