Up!7:30 Sharp!

Padfoot417

Chirping
8 Years
May 31, 2011
Massachusetts
I think this is adorable,but whenever I tell anyone else (unfortunately I live in a place where the word 'chicken' should only mean what's for dinner to most
hit.gif
) they think I'm crazy!
Anyway,I have 5 chicks who just recently turned 4 weeks old,give or take a day or 2.
I allow them to roam around my room,as long as I'm there to watch them.They sleep through the night and hop back in the brooder if I leave,but the morning is a different story.
I get up around probably 5:30 or so in the morning to make sure I can use the bathroom before my brother gets up to get ready for work,but I go back to bed afterwards.
Of course the chicks are woken by my movement,but they stay in the box for about another hour.
Then at exactly 7:30 every single morning,I have one of the girls (usually Scarlet) on my pillow to wake me up.
roll.png

Scarlet coos,Charlotte rubs her head on my face,Pepper peeps in her changing voice,Ginger climbs all over me and Clover pecks my hair tie.
It's like they have a system on how to wake up momma!

It's pretty cute I think,and I'll never regret it!
woot.gif

lau.gif

weeelllll luckily it's usually not too bad!however there's always that one.......anywhos I usually just wash the whole pillowcase to make sure I avoid bacteria lol
they usually avoid my pillow and bed in general in favor of the bathroom floor which isn't so bad!

Back
Top Bottom