UPCOMING FLORIDA Swaps/Sales/Shows/Events/Fairs - GEORGIA too

Pics
We had a very good turnout for our swap meet this past weekend. We are thinking about hosting another one sometime after the first of the year.

Quote:
Thanks, Alieda!
smile.png

Is the monthly Palace Feed swap still a going concern?

I'm trying to plan out my swap calendar for the next several months.

While I"m at it, how about the Waldo swap at The Ranch and East Marion Feeds swap in Silver Springs?

Last edited:
Alan, I don't know many stores have put their swaps on hold until warmer weather. I leave it up to them to let me know. I have only heard from The Ranch swap (on hold until spring), the North Port swap (on hold until further notice), and Bent Creek Feed swap ( starting up again the last Sunday of February).

I ordered a BYC Banner for the Florida chapter. I have made a sign-up form for it similar to BYC's. I will have it at the Central Florida Hatch-A-Holics Poultry Swap Feb 12, 2011 Ocala, Eric & Le's (The PamperedPullet) and at the Bent Creek Feed, Jacksonville Swap, February 27th.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc...Xb3h6eUI1ckJXc0E&authkey=CLaegcEL&hl=en#gid=0
If anyone tried to sign up and it didn't work, try again. I fixed the problem.

flbycbanner.jpg

Last edited:
We're calling this the Florida BYC Banner for the Florida BYC Chapter. It will be available to anyone who would like to use it. There is a sign-up sheet so we will hopefully be able to keep track of it. Anyone that wishes to use it for their event, must sign up and send it to the next person on the sign-up sheet. We don't care what carriers are used, UPS, USPS, FedEx, etc. We do suggest that whatever carrier you use to please get a tracking number. One of the BYC banners has been missing. Nifty-Chicken contacted me about it. I have one of their banners and am waiting on instructions on where to send it per PM by Nifty-Chicken. The sign-up sheet for the Florida BYC Banner, is also in post #1.

Here is the Florida BYC Banner sign-up sheet:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc...Xb3h6eUI1ckJXc0E&authkey=CLaegcEL&hl=en#gid=0
If anyone tried to sign up and it didn't work, try again. I fixed the problem.

flbycbanner.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom