update ---12 blue/black copper marans eggs - MD

peachick

Songster
12 Years
Aug 8, 2007
Maryland 21787
I have a dozen eggs ready to ship TODAY! if somone wants them.
$60 total.
paypal to [email protected]
feather legs.
medium to dark eggs (#5-7).
majority of chicks I have hatched are blue.

Edited to add this is now for 18 eggs at the same price. And, I will have chicks available for pick up in Maryland by the end of the week.

3032513852_bf5f1a201b_o.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks to all that have written me privatly. yes I should have eggs available later.... just get in touch with me when you are ready. But right now I have a dozen ready to go out today..... and no room inmy incubator.

Well look where we are again me without a bator and you with more eggs then you know what to do with. I need to get a bator!
tongue.png

big_smile.png
HENRY!!!! So nice to see you again.... welcome home!....if you want these I'll incubate them for ya. I can maybe squeeze 8-10 inbetween goose eggs.

I just unwrapped the Wheaten Maran eggs I ordered 2 months ago. They came this morning. I traded the breeder some of my pretty blue wheaten ameracauna eggs..... we are both THRILLED!

edited to add.....
Henry there is a poultry show in Bel Air this weekend. Will Morrow and I are going on Sunday... why dont you come and meet us there.

Last edited:
Thats sounds so nice no its fine I am getting some cull pullets from Will today and I am not going to be home all summer or for the rest of the spring. Did you get those new buff sebastols?

Thanks though,
Henry

Quote:
Thats for sure I can't even imagine having that many geese
big_smile.png
I got my first welsummer egg today I didn't think I would have really dark eggs but boy these are beautiful. I got two Welsummers and one black ameraucana pullet from Will as layer culls. They are getting along pretty well with my birds so far. I might want some Marans or Exchequers later on. But for now I have all of the birds I want.

Henry

Hi everyone I have more eggs available. I can send 18 eggs today if somone wants them.... same price.

Also, I have 8-10 pretty brown eggs in the incubator ready to hatch this week.... they are available for pick up only. $10 each

Last week I hatched out 3 blue splash marans... so you might get a surprise!!

Back
Top Bottom