update ---12 blue/black copper marans eggs - MD

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by peachick, Mar 17, 2009.

1. peachick

peachick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2007
    Maryland 21787
    I have a dozen eggs ready to ship TODAY! if somone wants them.
    $60 total.
    paypal to [email protected]
    feather legs.
    medium to dark eggs (#5-7).
    majority of chicks I have hatched are blue.

Edited to add this is now for 18 eggs at the same price. And, I will have chicks available for pick up in Maryland by the end of the week.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 23, 2009
  2. peachick

Aug 8, 2007
    Maryland 21787
    Thanks to all that have written me privatly. yes I should have eggs available later.... just get in touch with me when you are ready. But right now I have a dozen ready to go out today..... and no room inmy incubator.

3. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Well look where we are again me without a bator and you with more eggs then you know what to do with. I need to get a bator! [​IMG]

4. peachick

Aug 8, 2007
    Maryland 21787
    [​IMG] HENRY!!!! So nice to see you again.... welcome home!....if you want these I'll incubate them for ya. I can maybe squeeze 8-10 inbetween goose eggs.

I just unwrapped the Wheaten Maran eggs I ordered 2 months ago. They came this morning. I traded the breeder some of my pretty blue wheaten ameracauna eggs..... we are both THRILLED!

edited to add.....
    Henry there is a poultry show in Bel Air this weekend. Will Morrow and I are going on Sunday... why dont you come and meet us there.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2009
  5. hcammack

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Thats sounds so nice no its fine I am getting some cull pullets from Will today and I am not going to be home all summer or for the rest of the spring. Did you get those new buff sebastols?

Thanks though,
    Henry

6. peachick

Aug 8, 2007
    Maryland 21787
    No I didnt get the sebastopols. I have 6 pairs in breeding pens right now..... thats enough!!!

7. hcammack

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Quote:Thats for sure I can't even imagine having that many geese [​IMG] I got my first welsummer egg today I didn't think I would have really dark eggs but boy these are beautiful. I got two Welsummers and one black ameraucana pullet from Will as layer culls. They are getting along pretty well with my birds so far. I might want some Marans or Exchequers later on. But for now I have all of the birds I want.

Henry

8. peachick

Aug 8, 2007
    Maryland 21787
    Hi everyone I have more eggs available. I can send 18 eggs today if somone wants them.... same price.

Also, I have 8-10 pretty brown eggs in the incubator ready to hatch this week.... they are available for pick up only. $10 each

Last week I hatched out 3 blue splash marans... so you might get a surprise!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by