update......2 pips now and a zip!

Way to go, Theresa and MCG! Can't wait to see pics.

I hatched a few RIR's and BO's last week and I'm STILL not sure which are which ('course there were 60-ish chicks in that weeks hatch so I haven't really 'studied' them)
smile.png

Lisa

Congrats Lisa!

I now have 7 chicks out of 9 eggs on day 22. Candled the last 2 and.....well one was a dud but the other had a squeeking baby inside....so I am keeping it in there for another day! Yea! 80% hatch rate! That is what I get for getting fans with the incubators!

I still have 34 eggs from yours Lisa growing and will be put in the hatcher this next tuesday along with Jodys silke eggs. Ohhh I really want a good hatch rate and it should be, Jody gave me 14 silke eggs and a dozen are still in there now...looking really good!

I am crazy chicken lady! muahahhahahaaha!
gig.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Chickenranchwife.....
here is good luck to you as well!
jumpy.gif

Thanks Jody..........

Your silkes that I hatched about a month ago, well, they are the cutest little things. They are living in a BIG kids coop now with our mix hen "Stripy". Ewok (your buff one) and Belle(Lisa's white silke) are my kids favorites now/

Kirby died today though....
hit.gif
She was one of victorias favorite, so we all cried. But I told her not to get attached with a chicken with a sissor beak. Kirby never could keep any weight on, expecially with all her chicken friends eating with her.

So 7 Orphs so far and the other one never made it. Cracked it open and there was a dead baby. But I am keeping all of these orphs and not selling one. Ha! So that would mean I have all together 3 of Jodys Buffs and 7 chick buff orphs. Wow does that make 10?
wee.gif
Yes yes the more the merrier!
ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom