**UPDATE**Day 19 I have a pip...... ON THE WRONG END !!!!????!!!???

well today I decided to help my little wrong ender out only b/c it seemed to be getting weak and there was NO WAY it was getting out of that egg on its own !!!!! This morning I moved a little bit of the shell thinking just maybe it would come out (also I didn't know if the yolk was absorbed) then waited and waited and then decided it was time (poor little one had no energy left) so I set up my operation table and started picking (wow that was a tight fit all you could see was the tip of the beak) I picked and picked and then saw blood !!!! So placed it back in the bator and waited. I looked at it a while later (after 2 other healthy and loud chicks hatched) and noticed I couldn't see the beak anymore !!! Back to the operation table !!! Well I got it out and yolk looks good (still had a tiny tiny tiny little bit hanging out and I could see the ball in its tummy) But so far so good !!!! Its like your darn if you do and darn if you don't !!! Will update again !!!!

Thanks, Guess time will tell.... it seems chirpy but also very very sleepy.... Thanks for all the help !!! At least she was the only one who did that, must of been a freak thing everyone else is right !!!

Back
Top Bottom