Update on my little corner of the world, I'm having a tough time

fl.gif
hugs.gif

It is so good of you to be there for her in her time of need
hugs.gif
Everyone needs someone to care about them.
I sorry to hear about your friend. I will pray for her.
You are such a wonderful person. Charlie would be proud of you. Thanks for just being you and if you ever need a ear to bend, shoot me a PM. I'm always just a few key strokes away
wink.png

Robin

Just wanted to say ((((((((((((((((HUGE HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))) for everything you are going through right now. We are all here for you, so don't feel alone. She is very lucky to have a friend like you and your son.

I don't think it is really a coincidence that she is here with you right now, with everything going on. You can be a support system to each other, you know?

I do, however, find it very hard to believe that you've known this girl since she was 9 and she is just now holding a chick??? You've been slacking!!
old.gif
LOL! Just kidding! Sounds like it was just what she needed.
hugs.gif

Keep us posted.

Shelly

Quote:
There will be blessings in your life for taking in the girl and there already ARE blessings for having a rooster who will protect your home! Someone took me in from a situation like the girls and I know what it will mean to her some day.

I am very sorry about your friend and the May 1 anniversary is just going to be hard.

I have no doubt you can be as tough a an old boot if you need to, and you will get through this OK. I will be sending you thoughts and wishes to have the feeling of grace. There is a great deal of good in the things that are happening.

hugs.gif
hugs.gif
Hang in there lady. This too shall pass ... it always does.

Charlie sounds like one of those individuals that was placed here on this earth just to leave an impression on young minds as well as old.

lol.. I keep leaping in on the end of your threads,

but again, thoughts are with you, you are always doing good either in school, your community or for the lost, you and Nugget are cut from much the same cloth I think.

Unfortunately I understand very well that when you are out there to do good, you will also get the pain, but it does and will pass.

All very best wishes to you and yours, this young lady will prosper under your guidance, She could not have landed on a better doorstep.

your sancturary will be honoured, by all, people and chickens.
Keep your chin up and know you are valued by all.

bright blessings.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom