Update on our granddaughters-rant

cknmom

Songster
12 Years
Apr 10, 2007
Dickson TN
We have been calling them on the weekends like their father said we could. The last time we talked to them, they were at their grandmother's house for Christmas. They have been there for the last two and half weeks, somewhere in OR.

Our daughter has not been able to get ahold of her daughters since she deployed! She is upposed to be able to talk to them on the phone twice a week and daily emails on an email account set up just for that purpose. He has posted two emails on HIS myspace and that is it!

Well, I called both his cellphone AND his girlfriends on Christmas day. Just what I have been expecting happened! I got recorded messages on both phones saying; By subscribers request, this phone does not accept incoming calls!!!!

Our DD called from Afghanistan this morning to ask me if I was getting the same messages. She is on the phone to her lawyer this morning.

Because no one can talk to them now, we have no idea where they are, or if they are okay. I can't even do a welfare check now, because they weren't at his house. The oldest one told me they were staying at grandmas until after the new year!

After DD talks to her lawyer and does what he can, I will call up my brother who is a paralegal at an office where they specialize in child support and do missing person investigation. Even though we are all in CA and they are in OR.(at least last we knew).

WE are so afraid that he will run off with them somewhere, so he doesn't have to give them back when DD comes home in May. When she voiced her concern of this to the courts, the judge told her if he does take off with the girls, a warrant will be put out for him and he will be charged with kidnapping, go to prison for a very long time and lose ALL rights to the girls.

A LOT OF GOOD THAT DOES AFTER THE FACT!!!

DGS that thankfully we have; woke up from a nightmare the other night, he came into our room and woke DH up. He told him that he had a nightmare and could he have some NYQUIL, BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT IT;S FOR!!!! I this is what this so called father does, along with all of the other allegations that we can't PROVE, what is he doing with our sweet girls!!

His girlfriend was supposed to have had a bay right around Christmas, he is ready to start ANOTHER new family(his third!).
I can't understand why the courts would let him have these girls, since he had already gotten girls taken from him and all his rights he signed away! The courts said it had no bearing on this case.WHAT!?!?

I spent all afternoon yesterday upset and worrying about those little girls. I feel so helpless. Thanks for the release.

Monica

So sorry for your grandchildren. I pray that a hedge of protection be around them until you can get them safe in your arms again. Praying for a speedy reunion and the courts to finally see the "light".

Sarah

If you haven't already, get a notebook and keep good notes. Then try to forget whatever you write down. Problems like these can totally consume your life. I've been there. I'm still waiting for the courts to figure what the "REAL" situation is.

You have to be patient.

Find some inner peace.

I went to Afghanistan in 2003. So I know a little bit about that environment. Insist that your daughter keeps her mind on where she is at. She must do that. She will be back soon enough and can handle the issues at home then. From my experiences, it seems family court does not look kindly on military service. However, that is a whole different topic. Until she is home, there is not much that can be done. I do believe their father will pay for the mean spirited things he is doing but that will take time.

I have given your family a tear for the hard road that lies ahead of you all. If you need some to talk to, you may PM me.

Holy sheepdip, Monica...
These things just KILL me...
Document
Document
Document

Take notes of every time that you called and left messages. What exactly his and her messages were and make a copy of what's on his Myspace.

What a
tongue.gif
duc.gif
rant.gif
he is...

I'm sorry. About all you and your daughter can do at this point is document and pray... and you can teach your grandson of the evils of divorce, that marriage between a man and a woman is ordained of God for our happiness and that he needs to make righteous judgment when it comes time for him to chose a mate.

I pray that I can do like my parents did... parents who were married 62 and 1/2 years before my dad died. They taught us to chose carefully and that once we had made the choice that it was forever.... through thick and thin.

I know that there are alway other circumstances.. people change.. yada, yada, yada.

but, All 7 of my parents children are still married to original spouses. There has been no divorce. All 6 of my inlaws children are still married to origanl spouses.. .there had been no divorce.. My inlaws have been married for 52 years, and it will be forever.

My mothers parents were married 71 years before my grandfather died... out of there 10 children there was one divorce and that was simply because of selfishness.

None of my fathers siblings (six) ever got divorced.

Children need to be taught early and often of the importance of love and caring in the marriage relationship.

I am so very grateful for a supportive, loving and caring wife.

God bless you as you work through this trial in your life.

Last edited:
We DO document everything. We can't even leave messages, their phones cut off after the message "By subscribers request, this phone doesn not accept incoming calls" If anything happens to those girls, I will hold this judge personally responsible!

Yes, unfortunatley, the courts do look down on our military. At least DD was able to get the case moved from OR. where there is no military bases of any kind, to KY. Where the courts are used to working with the army personell. I talked to DD today and she is having a very hard time concentrating on work.

I reminded her that I have always said everything happens for a reason. When we were told that the girls were going to their father, none of us could figure out why GOD would do this to them. I told her today, that maybe this was GODS plan, give him the kids, let him do something like this, then when we find him and get the kids back he will not have a snowballs chance in h*** to have any further contact with them.

I don't like that this puts them in danger, but if in the end they will be away from him forever, it helps to think of that. Thank you for all of your prayers and support. DD is going to send me his address so I can call the police for a welfare check just in case they are there.

Monica

Back
Top Bottom