Update on Rambo

Kanchii

Crowing
15 Years
Sep 8, 2007
San Rafael, California
Rambo is my sweet little mille fleur d'uccle cockerel. I absolutely adore him. Unfortunately, his eye got a terrible infection. We took him to the vet and they removed a huge ball of puss from his eye, and I've been medicating him and although he is now blind in his right eye, his eye is clear and almost completely healed. But we've decided to take him out of our breeding pens (we're dropping the breed all together, actually) because of something the vet noticed. He's kinda crooked! He's always carried his tail to the side (he puts it straight sometimes) and the vet pointed out that his tongue points a bit to the right, the muscles on his back are stronger on the right (thus the crooked tail) and it was his right eye that got the infection. The vet thinks its just something weird he was born with, but either way it's sure a bummer.

Anyway, he's doing great, and he gets out of his large dog crate several times a day and loves cruising around in my kitchen. If anyone wants a super sweet pet, Rambo's your guy! We don't know what we're going to do with him, but we can't keep him!

He's a cutie, but I don't need a roo!
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom