Update on Sashimi ~ I can't catch a break!

Gosh i wish I had a lead for you loves, nothing more I'd like to see is Sashimi with a friend. Thats such a shame about that law. and dumb too, Your only alternative might be another order. I am very happy for you that he has done so well though.

The weather is warming up and I have started taking Sashimi out a few times a day to meet the adult birds, specifically my adult female goose. It is so adorable, how intrigued and gentle she is, but he is terrified of her. I do think this will change with time (and as he grows).

We spend a lot of time with him, sitting next to the brooder and such, just so he isn't too lonely. He does scream when I go to bed at night and I feel terrible. The search for a single duckling or gosling continues! I found a woman close by selling Pilgrim goslings yesterday and was so excited, but when I called they were already gone. :(

The weather is warming up and I have started taking Sashimi out a few times a day to meet the adult birds, specifically my adult female goose. It is so adorable, how intrigued and gentle she is, but he is terrified of her. I do think this will change with time (and as he grows).

We spend a lot of time with him, sitting next to the brooder and such, just so he isn't too lonely. He does scream when I go to bed at night and I feel terrible. The search for a single duckling or gosling continues! I found a woman close by selling Pilgrim goslings yesterday and was so excited, but when I called they were already gone. :(
Do you give Sashimi a stuffed animal to keep him company? my lone duckling love to cuddle with one. and thats too bad about the Pilgrim hoping your search turns up another one, and yay on your goose liking him, he will warm up but right now your his mommie.
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom