** UPDATE ** on the neighbors always wanting to borrow $$

Crazy4Chicks

Songster
12 Years
Nov 20, 2007
Glendale, AZ
I have had enough with these people - today she sent her kid over asking for cigarettes - I saw her on her porch and I stepped out and told her we do not smoke and if she or her kids came knocking on my door looking for ANYTHING I was calling the police!!

well a few days ago me and DH already had a sit down talk with the landlord about these people and what a mess the kids were making and the wanting to borrow money... he said he would take care of it ...

well after I got done telling her to stay away I was still pretty p***ed so I called the landlord - and he said not to worry about them he gave them a 3 day notice to move after me and DH told him the problems we were having. He also asked if I would be willing to clean the inside of that house and DH to clean up the broken tv and microwave - he really does not think they will leave the place clean - and the landlord will pay us for our help. I told him sure no problem.

Just thought you all would like to know that I no longer have put up with this women and her kids !!!
wee.gif

hopefully the next people who move in there will be better
th.gif

Julie

I hope it doesn't take too long for them to get going. Eviction isn't always so easy. Tenants have more rights than the landlord. In my state anyway. Hopefully you'll have great new neighbors!

Believe I am sorry about the kids getting tossed out of thier house - but the landlord also said that when he went over there and he saw the outside of the house - he really does not want to rent to people like that.

the neigbors that had the drug raid are getting better - they are trying to keep the dogs locked up - the female is going to have pups anyday now so they are trying to keep her close to home. They are also reg. customers they buy 1 doz to 3 doz of eggs almost every other weekend - so we are having better luck there.

maybe the landlord will let me pick the next neighbors !!!

Julie

Oh, I wasn't criticizing! And I wasn't talking about being evicted, I was talking about those poor kids having to grow up with parents that would use them to do their dirty work. Sad sad.

I'm very glad that things are working out for you- no one should be bothered like that!

Back
Top Bottom