Update on what is she....

If you don’t understand, everyone that knows roosters, sees these signs circled. These are rooster/cockerel signs-the rusty shoulder patches, the pointy hackle and saddle feathers. Clearly a cockerel.

Attachments

• D1611EF8-C7B8-4BC4-83B2-8F74466B596B.jpeg
    D1611EF8-C7B8-4BC4-83B2-8F74466B596B.jpeg
    648.8 KB · Views: 2
Not faking the egg pics ....I was so excited when my son said he found the egg in with the chick and the turkey I thought for sure now I new for certain yay I have an unusual beautiful little hen but then geuss what I observed on my day off ....my little black hen had found a hole and was going in with those 2 and laying an egg so sad well damn

Not faking the egg pics ....I was so excited when my son said he found the egg in with the chick and the turkey I thought for sure now I new for certain yay I have an unusual beautiful little hen but then geuss what I observed on my day off ....my little black hen had found a hole and was going in with those 2 and laying an egg so sad well damn
That is definitely a beautiful rooster tho.

So it is solved!

Back
Top Bottom