Update...pics...page 3

thats great advice and i will...lol but first they gotta hatch
jumpy.gif
...which should be soon
wee.gif

o and i loked in the bator...well actually i am glued to the little windows.....anyways i looked in and 3 other eggs are quivering and moving like crazy
celebrate.gif

they are loud to...i can hear them from accross the room...i cant wait till they hatch

lol ok just keep the humidity up and do not open the bator simple as that nothing else you can really do but sit there and watch (that is if you can sit) i know you are probably pacing back and forth in front of the bator lol

I actually was lol...i thought if i went away from it for a while i would feel better and i guess it kinda helps but i cant stop thinking about those cute little babys...
jumpy.gif
now i am trying to distract myself by getting on BYC, but that dosnt really get my mind off of my hatchers.

how bout you go run down to your local store and buy a nice stuffed animal to act as these babies mommy they will like it , and it will help time go by or why dont you go have dinner it will help lol

Well just to update yet again...8 pips and everything is going great so far....yay...i checked before i left for school....school is going to be agonizingly boring....
barnie.gif
but i cant wait to get home
wee.gif
cause there should be some
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Yet another update...no pics yet...but i have heard from an informant that 2 of my chicks have made it out of their shells....
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

I am saying my informant because my sister is at home and she has been updating me on their progress throughout the day through texting... \\

well i will update more later

ya uh shhhh!!! Dont tell anyone....LOL...i dont normally text in school but i just had to know what was happening and o just guess.....6 are out
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif

3 to go, one of the 3 has zipped almost completly and the other 2 have only pipped.

I will have to post pics tomorrow cause my home computer is just to slow....but i will....they are just so cute

Back
Top Bottom