UPDATE:PRAYERS still needed...

cockadoodlemom

Crowing
17 Years
Feb 25, 2007
Texas
If you have a moment and can send up a prayer for me I would appreciate it greatly! I have a lot of medical issuses and have not been able to work for 12 years so I finally filed for disability. I have gone to two of their DR's and I am waiting to hear from them. I really need this because I mentally and physically can't work. We are boring from Peter to pay Paul and it is catching up to us right here at Christmas. I'm sorry if I bother any of yall but don't know what else to do. I have been debating on asking for yalls help for over a month now and just can't take it anymore so here I am asking for any and all thoughts and prayers.

Last edited:
Don't know all the disability rules in Texas, but in CA you could even get back pay for the time you have been off. But we will definitely be praying that your request goes through and you get your check soon. I know how financial worries can wear you down. Take a deep breathe and relax, it will do you good physically and mentally. And let us all know how it goes. We are praying for you!! All the resources of heaven are at God's disposal and He loves to bless His children. I pray that He blesses you abundantly!

Don't worry about asking for prayers because I'm sure most of us will ask for prayers at one time or another regaurdless of the situation, I will pray for you.
hugs.gif

Last edited:
Besides lighting a candle for you, I do have some advice to offer that may be of some help. I am on full social security disability. I choose to work part-time; why I don't know...I think I just like abusing my body. Social security allows, even encourages a person to continue working a little bit and they not only don't penalize you, but will pay for alot of different things that will make it possible for you to continue to work part-time. At any rate, I was approved for full disability on my first application and without having to get an attorney. This is rare and it's because I used a certain tactic in applying. I'd gladly e-mail you about it later on tonight if you wouldn't mind?
Either way, I will light a candle for you and keep you in my thoughts.
Blessings, Kat
smile.png

When I talk about using a certain tactic, I am NOT talking about doing anything illegal or even immoral. I'm just talking about educating yourself about the system enough to know how to make it work for you. When a US citizen dutifully pays their social security taxes, they should be able to rely on benefits when needed, and let the politician that was using our money worry about how he's gonna pay for his family's 3 month vacation in Bermuda his ownself! THIS WAS NOT A SOLICITATION OF ANY SORT. I was blessed enough to have someone help me in my time of need and I strongly believe in paying it forward. Peace.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom