well, the first one died..he died right after i posted. we now think the lady behind us poisoned them because our other dog is going through the same thing and its definitely not parvo or distemper. the vet said that nothing could be done, he would either pull through or not. they said they could put him down but i want to give him a chance. he is horribly sick but the good news is that he is still drinking tons of water and trying to get around..hes lost tons of weight though and i am trying to figure out how to get him to eat. he lays around..and thats it. he will walk a short distance to find a new place to sleep but other than that, hes not doing much else. we are giving him penicillin and i bathed him tonight and wrapped him in a warm blanket out of the dryer..he seemed to like that. when he drinks water though, he throws up a small amount of foam it looks like.. the reason we think its poison is because i had a chicken die with almost the same symptoms the day before the dog got sick and the fact that he died almost immediately. i also keep seeing this lady messing around by the fence when there isnt a reason to be..is there anything else i can do for him? we are going to change our fence so that they cant get back by her fence. i just hope he makes it because i cant even think of losing 2 of my best friends in a matter of days.