update w/1 pic so far...

Oh, I so hope you are seeing fuzzy butts!
jumpy.gif

relax
hugs.gif
. How much over 100*? If it wasn't much I doubt any damage was done. would love to see pics when they hatch
big_smile.png

So sorry to hear about your heart attack!!! At 35!! Who would have suspected???

I think that you will have a good hatch -- you DESERVE something going right!!!

Good luck and praying for your good health!!

Cindy

If it helps at all, I wasn't expecting any of mine to hatch, my temps spiked three times; twice to 103 and once to 105. I was fully convinved that I had cooked them. On day 18, the first one hatched. Everyone seems healthy and happy. I think yours will be fine.
Now, it's time for you to stop worrying and start healing. Take care!

Last edited:
Thanks all...

My 7 year old dd woke up exitedly to 2 chicks in the bator and several others pipping.

1 Buff orp from Buster

1 of my own designer chicks (roos: red sex link or delaware and moms: red sex link, delaware, black aust., br, silver laced wyndotte)--and the chick is yellow.

I'm hoping and praying we see more and everyone is ok.
fl.gif

eeek...it's fun to see the girls so excited. (7 & 3)

Thanks again for checking...I charged up my battery last night...so I'll be taking pics but I don't have a usb port so I have to give my camera to a friend...so it may be a while yet for pics...but I'll try my best.

hugs,
g

jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

come on chickies! hatch out!
Sending wishes, hope & prayers for healthy chickies
and most importantly a healthy you.
While it is an unpleasant shock to have a heart attack so young, you survived. Now you have had a warning & can
learn what you need to do to prevent further problems and
get extra strong and healthy!

thumbsup.gif

G,

This is a new start for you, your family and your chick babies. How are you feeling? Please take care of yourself We love happy endings!!!
love.gif
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom