update w/1 pic so far...

Three out of six EE's ain't bad at all! I guess i didn't do too bad a job packing them up!

I'm a grandpa!!!!
woot.gif

Looking forward to seeing the pictures whenever you get them.

I just got back from my "guys weekend" and our chicken, Churkey aka "Octo-Mom" just hatched her first Buff Orp egg. We're anxiously awaiting the rest to hatch. We have 4 Buff Orp eggs (1 hatch), 3 EE eggs and and assortment of RIR and BR crosses with our EE roo as well.

We are on Day 19.

Here's some pics of our first Buff Orp peep (hatched on Day 18)
8693_img_2989.jpg

8693_img_2988.jpg

8693_img_2991.jpg

Well if that ain't stinkin cute...i don't know what is.

Zoe would love if our hens would go broody but no one seems to want to sit on any eggs. Maybe with this new assortment someone will be a broody?

I'm workin on pics...my mom dropped my cam off to my friend...so I'm waiting for her to upload....then I only was able to take a couple because the memory was full of other shots like the ducks...so I'll get my cam back and hurry up and take some more. Thanks for your patience.

hugs,
g

ok..my sis came over last night and took this pic...sorry it's red from the heat lamp probably.

My friend has my cam and is now on bedrest but she did upload my hatch pics...more to follow soon hopefully. Thanks for the patience.

...and of course this pic was taken right before I changed the newspaper out...poopy lil buggers.

There's a blue orp hiding behind the temp. gage, bluey's ee's are the 2 darker ones in the middle cluster of 3...and then the yellow one to the right too...the yellow one next to it, you can see it's wings have black/white-I think that's from my delaware. There's a lil black bared rock of mine, lower right and the rest are Buster's buff orps.

I'll be getting better pics soon.

april09hatch.jpg

That last pic looks like a negative! The chicks must be opposite colors...., light ones are dark/dark ones are light!! Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom