UPDATE

duckgirl99

In the Brooder
6 Years
Aug 5, 2013
BIRMINGHAM ALABAMA

Sorry, I have been really busy lately!So the injured Penkin has passed. And the mallard migrated.Know i have a Blue Swedish and a Cayuga. They are both doing great and I really enjoy them.

This is a picture before the mallard flew away.(white freckles-pescado,big black one-mike,small-beau)
My dad goes to target about twice a week to buy frozen corn that the ducks love! They come will come running to you when you go outside!GOOD NEWS:We will be getting 6-12 new baby mallard ducking in May!But we do not know if the ducks we have now are boy or girl, we will just have to wait. Thanks :)

Last edited:
Sorry, I have been really busy lately!So the injured Penkin has passed. And the mallard migrated.Know i have a Blue Swedish and a Cayuga. They are both doing great and I really enjoy them.

This is a picture before the mallard flew away.(white freckles-pescado,big black one-mike,small-beau)
My dad goes to target about twice a week to buy frozen corn that the ducks love! They come will come running to you when you go outside!GOOD NEWS:We will be getting 6-12 new baby mallard ducking in May!But we do not know if the ducks we have now are boy or girl, we will just have to wait. Thanks :)
how old are Freckles and Mike? I'm not seeing a drake tail feather, well maybe on Freckles not sure. By the way they are beautiful and what a gorgeous place for them.. maybe this will help you decide on gender.. http://www.majesticwaterfowl.org/artquacks.htm

Last edited:
I got them around June 2013.And do you know how/what to do for the nesting box if one of them is a girl?
They have a house right? then just give them a lil area off to one side when she can have a bit of privacy. very simple i'll show you what I did, gotta go get the pic.
100x100px-ZC-b6ba7e75_002.jpeg
scrap plywood

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom