Updated 6-12-2018 - Calendar Chit Chat, and Possible Calendar Entries -Feedback Wanted

Pics
entry #3

View attachment 1135745

I love this pic :love

Love it! Please enter something in the other fowl calendar thread! You will still "own" your photo, but by entering you are giving BYC permission to use it. Not sure what that really means, but the calendar thread really could use four of your pictures! :bowPlease?

Love it! Please enter something in the other fowl calendar thread! You will still "own" your photo, but by entering you are giving BYC permission to use it. Not sure what that really means, but the calendar thread really could use four of your pictures! :bowPlease?
Yes yes please pretty please.

I know exactly what their current wording means. I have no problem granting permission for use in the calendar but believe that any other uses should be considered on an individual basis and that a "blanket" permission is inappropriate.

I know exactly what their current wording means. I have no problem granting permission for use in the calendar but believe that any other uses should be considered on an individual basis and that a "blanket" permission is inappropriate.
I hear your concerns... technically I guess it means that a picture could be used in a way we didn't approve of.

Back
Top Bottom